John Leary-Joyce AoEC, in partnership with Peter Hawkins, Bath Consultancy Group are at the leading edge in developing a distinctive, comprehensive and effective methodology for team coaching.
Our model has a complex systemic approach that focuses on six levels:
- Individual and their team role
- Interpersonal relationships
- Team Dynamics
- Team’s Task, Function & Intent
- Stakeholder Interface
- Wider Organisational Context
Getting all these elements functioning effectively and in balance harnesses the power of the team within the organisational system.
What you will learn
Peter, Hilary & John have combined expertise to provide an exciting, experiential programme where you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the theory and methodology of Team Coaching
- Create your own model of Team Coaching based on our Systemic Team Coaching approach
- Develop the skills to practice as a excellent Team Coach
- Gain deep personal understanding of yourself in your roles as a team member and coach
These highly experiential programmes are aimed at seasoned coaching practitioners who want to develop and advance their capacity to transform the performance of leadership teams. Both programmes enable you to learn and apply the disciplines of Systemic Team Coaching, broaden your theoretical knowledge and deepen your skill base.
You can participate in the Diploma programme in one of two ways:
Systemic Team Coaching Senior Practitioner Diploma
Run in conjunction with the Master Practitioner programme, and sharing all module based activities, the Senior Practitioner programme enables you to
- Apply the learning from the programme to your own live team coaching client work
- Receive tutorial based coaching from experienced faculty
- Develop – and receive assessment on - your personal Systemic Team Coaching model
Systemic Team Coaching Master Practitioner Diploma
Run in conjunction with the Senior Practitioner Programme, this programme has the added benefit of:
- A ‘live’ team coaching client for you to work with for the duration of the programme, commissioned specifically by AoEC
- Supervision from AoEC faculty, at no extra cost, in addition to tutorials
- Tutorial support to review and assess your client team case study
Maximum participants 16 in the Master Practitioner Diploma and 8 in the Senior Practitioner Diploma
Please view the course pdf.
Who is it for?
The Systemic Team Coach training programme (STC) is for experienced coaches seeking to develop and expand their team coaching competence and practice and gain a recognised professional qualification.
Open Event Attendees talk about their experiences
This programme will build on your substantial knowledge and experience of developing people. You will be an experienced individual coach with at least 4 years practice having completed either a training equivalent to PCC (ICF) Practitioner Level (EMCC) or be a consultant with a 10-year career in OD with extensive coaching experience. You will be expected to be able to present your theoretical framework for coaching individuals.
- Fill in the on-line application form
- Meet face to face or by phone with Peter or John for a coaching tutorial to confirm your suitability for the programme
- Offer of place and requirement to pay a deposit
Systemic Team Coaching Senior Practitioner Diploma - £5,600 + VAT
Systemic Team Coaching Master Practitioner Diploma - £8,900 + VAT
Systemic Team Coaching Master Practitioner Diploma - will meet ICF 125 hrs of coach training requirements at PCC level.
Systemic Team Coaching Senior Practitioner Diploma- is 90 hrs of coach training that can be used towards PCC accreditation.
Academically both programme will be Masters level.