Early Bird discount - book now and get 1/3 off ticket price using discount code: TGLRCEarlyBird
The Great Leadership Reset: why attend?
Virtual Conference | Thursday 24 November 2022 | 09.15 – 15.45 GMT #GreatLeadershipReset
Hear from our fantastic line-up of speakers
The Great Leadership Reset is the AoEC’s brand new virtual platform to hear from a curated line-up of speakers on themes which should matter to the future growth and direction of your organisation and to how you lead your people in an era of rolling crises.
You will hear
Why the thinking around leadership philosophy and development needs to change and how a coaching approach can better resource yourself and your team in a world of complex and fast-moving change.
- Which skills, behaviours and mindsets are best for leading through change, empowering others and resourcing yourself in the VUCA era
- How to leave a legacy that best serves the leaders and organisations of tomorrow
- How to become a social change agent through the power of purpose
- Why well-doing underpins your wellbeing
- How to see the possibilities in uncertainty and seize the upside of the unknown in the VUCA world
- How to master the hidden dynamics of team performance and align your people most effectively
- What is the secret sauce for building a winning company culture?
“The conference has come about from the many discussions we have had within the AoEC community and customer network. The thinking around leadership philosophy and development needs to be shaken up. We hope this will prove to be a useful day for helping leaders and managers to deepen the set of skills they need to release the true potential in others and resource themselves when they are faced with challenge and pressure.”
Karen Smart, head of consultancy, AoEC